Please be aware, our Minimum Group Size is 6 people. For individuals, pairs or groups of 5 people or less, please check out our Walk-In times.
- A booking typically includes 2-3 hours of range time, depending on the number of people in your group.
- The event begins with a group orientation, including a safety briefing and group instruction, teaching the basics of a one-spin throw.
- At that time, we will put your group on the range, allowing time to practice while offering individual instruction. We rotate through the throwers so everyone has equal opportunity to practice. Once we see that the group has the basics of a one-spin throw, we will lead you in a small tournament.
- Following that, if time and skill level permits, we will have you throw from some longer distances and potentially open up our Quick Draw cage.
- A credit card is required to secure your
booking. Nothing is charged to the card
upon booking. You have the option of paying
as a group, or individually.
- There is a minimum of a group of six to book a range. If there are fewer than six people in your group you can book but will be required to pay the minimum person rate.
- Four days notice is required for online bookings. If you are looking to book closer to the date, please contact us to check availability.
Please book as early as possible as spots do get filled up quickly.
Throwers - $45/person (including tax)
Spectators - $15/person (including tax)
*Minimum age for throwers - 13 years old.
IMPORTANT INFO FOR INDIVIDUAL THROWERS & SMALLER GROUPS (1-5 people)
For smaller groups (1-5 people), we highly recommend coming for Walk-Ins. Walk-Ins are intended for new throwers who are looking for a cost-effective way to come as a smaller group.
Walk-Ins are held throughout the week, starting at 7pm Monday and Fridays; and 2pm on Sunday afternoons. There are no minimum group sizes and pre-registration is not required. Walk-Ins are handled on a first come, first serve basis.
If you have any further questions, please contact us, and we will be happy to help.